What Makes Us Unique?
Our services focus on utilizing every possible tool at our disposal to encourage your body in complete health and wellness. We are frequently researching new techniques and equipment to make us Staunton’s leading outpatient therapy provider with cutting-edge technology and therapeutic techniques.
No where else can you find focused, hands-on, manual therapy like we provide!
Some of the techniques and equipment available to you in our therapy sessions include:
- Hand Therapy, performed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy and requiring years of training, enabling patients to have restored prior levels of function.
- Dry Needling Therapy, requiring a skilled hand using fine needles to release myofascial trigger points.
- Custom Orthotics, fitted by a certified pedorthotist for significantly less than most any other setting.
- Cold Laser Therapy, providing photobiomodulation to promote renewed circulation and reduce inflammation.
- Specialized taping techniques, including Kinesio-taping, McConnell, and Mulligan techniques.
- Highly specialized therapeutic techniques, including dry-needling, manual massage, manual mobilization, manual therapy, muscle energy technique, and much more!
- Erchonia Percussor, a medical grade adjustment device used to therapeutically relieve tension.
- Top of the line gym equipment, including a Total Gym Power Tower, multiple brand new SciFit machines, treadmills, and a NuStep to provide low impact, adjustable resistance exercise sessions that any age can enjoy.
- Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation Therapy, offering gentle, soothing relief to injured areas.
Synergy Rehab and Wellness also wishes for you to continue your training and exercise even after you have graduated from our treatment programs. We extend the use of our gym and facilities to all our clients. That includes the gym equipment where staff is always close by to help you with questions about the equipment and concerns about arising problems or needs about your body.
State of the Art Gym Equipment & Work-out Space
Our Synergize Independent Exercise Program is just what you need after a stressful day at work. Programs tailored directly to your wellness and fitness needs. Check us out!
We also want you to give our Infrared Sauna services a try! Schedule your private session with the Infrared Sauna right after you get done with your daily workout. Our Sauna area is set up with private bathroom facilities behind closed doors. The Infrared Sauna has so many wonderful benefits. Infrared Sauna differ from traditional saunas in that they use infrared radiant energy to directly penetrate into the body’s tissue to produce perspiration.
The deep heating affects the muscle tissues and internal organs without putting too much burden on the heart. Traditional saunas use steam to heat the air inside the sauna, which then heats your body until you begin to perspire. In order for this to be effective, the temperature would need to reach 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Infrared Saunas only need to reach the temperature of 120 degrees Fahrenheit to obtain the same effect. This lower temperature make the environment more tolerable and allows you to breathe easier.
Our body reacts to the increased heating through the natural process if perspiring. During this process, acid and waste residue are removed from the cells. Ones like toxins ,sodium, alcohol, nicotine, cholesterol, and potential carcinogenic heavy metals. Especially ones as harmful as zinc, lead, nickel, and cadmium. The pores of our skin open and discharge waste products shedding any toxins leaving the skin glowing and clean, with improved tone, elasticity, texture, and color. Other benefits include removal of lipophilic toxins, cardiovascular conditioning, pain relief & inflammation, stimulation of the immune system, weight loss, and skin purification.
Over the past 25 years, Japanese and Chinese researcher and clinicians have completed extensive research on infrared treatments and have reported many provocative findings. In Japan, there is an “Infrared Society” composed of medical physicians and physical therapists dedicating to furthering infrared research. Their findings support the health benefits of infrared therapy as a method of healing.